Our Vision and mission goals
We are a team of Christ-minded people who want the best for the future. We deal with tons of issues that go on in this generation. We work with teens from 12-17 years old. Each teen has a specific plan in place. The residential program is roughly 1 year to 18 months depending on many factors with the teen. As always we will keep in touch with the Parents/ Guardians each step of the way.
The Mission Goals of FHOH are:
- To offer young people hope and a future through unconditional love, Structure, Christian counseling, teaching, and education based on God’s Word.
- To provide confidential, Biblical counseling to the teen’s Parents/ Guardians, fulfilling God’s heart’s desire as described in Malachi 4:6.
- To rescue hurting, troubled youth from the destructive forces invading the lives of our teens today by offering Godly alternatives.
- To assist in healing the hurts and scars from these young peoples’ past.
- To help free young people from the bondage which have held them captive, such as drugs, alcohol, physical, mental, and emotional abuse.
- Teaching youth skills and training will prepare them to become productive citizens and an effective part of society.
- To provide a temporary home, a safe harbor where these youth are loved, nourished, nurtured, clothed, and protected from the muck and mire of the world until they can be reconciled with their family, whenever possible.
The Vision of FHOH are:
- Foothills House of Hope Ministries, Inc. (FHOH) is a non-denominational, non-discriminatory Christ-centered non-profit organization for hurting and troubled individuals and families with our mandate is reconciliation. (Isaiah 61:1).
- Foothills House of Hope for Healing Teens Program is an outgrowth ministry under the umbrella of NHOH.
- This outgrowth ministry accepts troubled girls ages 13-17. Our vision is described in Malachi 4:6.
- Through Biblical discipleship, mentoring, teaching, education, and counseling of the teens and their families, the goal is to re-establish healed relationships to the heart of the living God.